What We Do
Brisen Company is a recruitment/domiciliary service that is being managed by a qualified and an experienced social worker who have worked for over 17yrs in both adults with learning disabilities and the adult generic teams. The manager has an in-depth knowledge of working with vulnerable adults in the community to achieve their desired aims.
We provide a unique and refreshing approach to permanent and temporary recruitment at all levels. We are committed to meeting the full employment needs of individuals and businesses. We achieve this by providing a tailored service according to your specific requirements.
We pride ourselves on being honest in our approach at all levels of the recruitment process.Our aim is to work in partnership with you, this is why we endeavour to meet our clients and candidates face to face to get a deeper understanding of your business and individual employment needs.
“Always striving to lead in recruitment, Brisen Company Ltd believes in creating individual solutions tailored to meet exact needs, based on a close, first-hand understanding of our clients and candidates and their respective markets.”
Brisen Company objectives are to provide workers to hirers for both regulated activities and non-regulated activities in the community.
Brisen Company Domiciliary Service will focus on support to individuals who are vulnerable bearing in mind their preferred choice and wishes on how they would like to be supported in the community. The company’s objectives will focus on supporting service users to maintain their general wellbeing through the following ways –
To help individuals to raise concerns about any safeguarding issues,
To provide quality feedback on work done with individuals and repot any unmet support or concerns to named person within the hirer’s agency/company.
To be aware of the health and safety risks and how they are being managed.
To seek individuals, consent before gathering any information about them,
To respect individual’s autonomy, choices and wishes.
To support individuals to participate positively in the activities of their choices.
To support individuals to learn any identified life skills of their desire/ community participation, which will help build their confidence, self-esteem and promote their quality of their lives.
These will be done through:
1. Working within the REC policies and procedures and the Conduct regulations to ensure that we provide experienced and well vetted workers who will provide quality care and abide by the requirements of the agency/company they will work on the basis on their terms and conditions.
2. Ensure workers identities, level of experiences/qualifications, current DBS checks, knowledge of health and safety, references checked to meet standard of work they are expected to carry out.
3. Provide ongoing statutory trainings and updating on changes to any legislations to ensure that our workers are well equipped to maintain high quality standard of practice expected of them.
4. Provide materials, relevantinformation, and other necessary support to motivate and encourage and retain of staff.We pay all our employees the London Living Wage
5. Offer bonuses to workers who retain their work for more than 12-week period.
6. Ensure that worker have the basic knowledge of safeguarding principles and how toact on them when observed, safetyawarenessand general risk management making sure they adhere to their hired agencies and company’s policies and procedures.
7. We aim to operate a robust audit process to ensure quality of care by randomly visiting services and the carers we provide to them.
8. All our clients’ assessments will be undertaken by highly trained assessors who will discuss with the service user their needs, assess their home, identify any health and safety issues. Consideration will be given to how the risks are being currently managed and any specialist equipment that will be needed within their homes for health and safety.
9. The company will provide an innovative web portal which gives our clients and other employers an easy access to our huge and growing data base of registered, experience, efficient and reliable personnel for hire on short term respite and/or long-term job placement.
10. We are committed to providing the highest quality homecare and outreach services so that our customers can remain independent and be safe in their own homes and when out in the community